Sunday 11 September 2011

AJ's Progress with her Blog

Well it’s been almost a month since I last posted on my own blog. I have been busy getting Alicia going on hers. She has become very motivated and excited to hear that so many people are interested in reading what she has to share. She loves to monitor the page visits and it’s great to see people visiting from all over the world. I’m impressed with how quickly she has mastered the art of blogging, typical of kids her age. If I had to be honest I’d have to say that I think she’s over taken me in some areas,... ok many! She loves to change the colours and fonts. It’s great that she’s taken ownership of it and what goes on it. She is now in America having a wonderful time and letting us know about her adventures in the USA. We have many teachers following her travels we now need to get more of her classmates regularly checking her posts.
This link should take you to Alicia’s newspaper article.
http://www.times.co.nz/news/when-brain-overcomes-barriers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment